The Consumer Winner - I m not received a secret pin and gift

Delhi, Delhi 3 comments

how to i am received a won gift , today 25/11/2011 see an information that you have won a gift but m i no understand how to take this gift.not received any secret pin ,i complit first stem for some question an m i give these ans.

and go second step but i do not understand how to complit my second step, every time again an again tound an round same step comeing, the first time i happy but after some tim my happyness go an gone,so i request u how to received these gift.

my mobile no.is "09971314881" thank's

Review about: 16 Gb Ipad 3G.

Comments

Knowing this *** they may just post their address here.

I am from the ******** Company and I would firstly like to congratulate you on being the millionth visitor and completing the personal info harvesting survey that comes up on clicking our ad... err banner. Please post your address here and I will personally see that you get everything for your free prize.

Regards,

Tim

CEO ******** Company

WTF is this? Learn proper grammar because we don't speak stup1d.

The Consumer Winner - Attempted to Fraudulently obtain personal details.

Four times during the past week while browsing other pages "Eñcuesta Nacional de Internet" opened up notifying me that I could win a new i2 Apple Phone or an ipod. All I had to do was answer a simple question.

Then I was asked for my movile number and immediately on entering it a message popped up saying "Insert the PIN number sent to your movile". NO number was ever sent to my movile despite trying several times. I tried giving my partners number one time but still received no PIN.

By then I realised the whole thing was a fraud and a scam.

From when the message opens you have four minutes counted down to "complete" the "competition".

Fortunately as my movile is Pay as you Go I,ve lost nothing but would like to get my hands on the *** who organise these things!!!

Review about: Personal Details Obtaining.

The Consumer Winner - Pised off

Columbus, Ohio 0 comments

they stole my money because i didnt know the stuff was free until after i gave thgem my money i went back to the store but there was a notice that says they moved the store to china i gave them 1,000,000.that could of been spent on my house ,myshoes, my clothes,japan,haiti,my school, homeless people sick people i could of helped the people that dont got parents or anybody to give on christmas. i could of spent that on my life insurance or my kids college money or on family members that dont got it like other people.

Review about: Coach I Pad.

The Consumer Winner - Theconsumerwinner.com

Los Angeles, California 32 comments

I recibe a message on Feb 19 from..theconsumerwinner.com that I could wine a $500.Coach gift card or a computer a IPhone.They ask me for my personal information and when I see that I have to be subscribe and pay $10.

dollar by month on my cell phone account I delet my phone number because I don't want to be charge, but any way the have my information now and I don't see the way to stop it. they have my personal information.

Never pay attention on this kind of offers nothing is free.To contact them I have to send a letter to Canada and theres no phone numbers

Review about: My Cellphone Number To Charge.

Comments

okay i did the survey and gave them my phone umber and now im worried i texted stop to the number they provided to stop any thing i signed up to and i got a text from them saying i wasnt signed up for anything... im not sure what this means, im really worried. :sigh

i really wanted that IPHONE 4S but they lying freak them!!!!!!!!! :(

M really glad to read all dese msgs as I jus received a pop up askin for number to claim prize ..Da iPhone did look tempting but thanx a lot guys ..

Dye also had customer reviews under the claim ...Very sneaky indeed .

Thank you all for your warnings! I also became a hit suspicious when they asked for my phone number.

This is the third time that I have "won" something!It's getting really annoying cause the stuff they are "giving" away is so nice!

Oh well, someday.:zzz

thanx for the advice these bastards tried to trick me to but i knew that it couldnt be true they were offering me an ipad2 for free but something didnt sit right with me because ipads cost alot of money and not many people will just up and give one away for free unless its stolen and they know the police are tracking it down but thanx again for the advice everyone! :)

thanx for the advice these bastards tried to trick me to but i knew that it couldnt be true they were offering me an ipad2 for free but something didnt sit right with me because ipads cost alot of money and not many people will just up and give one away for free unless its stolen and they know police are tracking it down but thanx again for the advice everyone! :)

:) hi i m Indian and i m the 4th November winner but i don`t get how to get the price from my mobile i tried very well to give my cell phone number but i failed to give my cell number through my mobile.if any one help me to get my price i will really pray for them so i m typing this message through cafe.

if u r one of the god lover and can able to help me by sms or sending me Email .

my cell phone number is father-09449274119/ mother-09342126256 and my brother-09902767083.thanks you to all god lovers

thanks for the warning!i was about to "win" a fake $500 visa giftcard, but then i checked this website!

it would be nice to actually get a prize though. .

.:sigh

:( ....99% of these pop ups r never real.....which sucks because the stuff they offer would be really nice to have....

Thanks for the help. When they asked for my phone number I decided to check online and they will not be getting my number!

Thanx for reporting ;)

wow thanks for this.. it looked sketchy so i decided i needed to look it up and found your helpful warning. Thanks so much!

#320680

Thanks for the heads up. It saves me time, money and frustruction!s

#320248

good that i read this D:

#319436

Glad I saw this I almost got scammed too.

#319416

I gave them my phone number and received a confirmation PIN but didn't do anything else after that because I figured I would research it. Am I in trouble??? I didn't give them any personal information besides my phone number :S

#319085

Thank you for reporting!! Saved me some time!

They asked me for my phone number and I was like hmmmm sketchy so I looked around the internet and found this site. YaY for research :grin

Thanks they tryed to get me too.but googled them and found this.

Thank you all for reporting them.:)

:sigh Thought I was actually going to get something

same here. Don't you hate thieve

Thanks! I knew something was fishy since no one would take credit for this pop-up or explain its purpose.

So glad I searched it first!

You have no idea how close a call it was. :x

I f****** love you thank youfor the close call. I am sorry they pissed on you, their just *** bastards though.:(

glad i read this :grin :grin

yes thank you.

thank you so much i was about to do this but decided to look around abit to see if it was real thank you

I'm so glad you posted this information. I just received the same "winner" notification and they requested the same info from me, but I didn't feel that this was a good idea. I agree, nothing is free.

me too :cry :sigh