I recibe a message on Feb 19 from..theconsumerwinner.com that I could wine a $500.Coach gift card or a computer a IPhone.They ask me for my personal information and when I see that I have to be subscribe and pay $10.

dollar by month on my cell phone account I delet my phone number because I don't want to be charge, but any way the have my information now and I don't see the way to stop it. they have my personal information.

Never pay attention on this kind of offers nothing is free.To contact them I have to send a letter to Canada and theres no phone numbers

Had an Experience with The Consumer Winner?

Comments

okay i did the survey and gave them my phone umber and now im worried i texted stop to the number they provided to stop any thing i signed up to and i got a text from them saying i wasnt signed up for anything... im not sure what this means, im really worried. :sigh

i really wanted that IPHONE 4S but they lying freak them!!!!!!!!! :(

M really glad to read all dese msgs as I jus received a pop up askin for number to claim prize ..Da iPhone did look tempting but thanx a lot guys ..

Dye also had customer reviews under the claim ...Very sneaky indeed .

Thank you all for your warnings! I also became a hit suspicious when they asked for my phone number.

This is the third time that I have "won" something!It's getting really annoying cause the stuff they are "giving" away is so nice!

Oh well, someday.:zzz

thanx for the advice these bastards tried to trick me to but i knew that it couldnt be true they were offering me an ipad2 for free but something didnt sit right with me because ipads cost alot of money and not many people will just up and give one away for free unless its stolen and they know the police are tracking it down but thanx again for the advice everyone! :)

thanx for the advice these bastards tried to trick me to but i knew that it couldnt be true they were offering me an ipad2 for free but something didnt sit right with me because ipads cost alot of money and not many people will just up and give one away for free unless its stolen and they know police are tracking it down but thanx again for the advice everyone! :)

:) hi i m Indian and i m the 4th November winner but i don`t get how to get the price from my mobile i tried very well to give my cell phone number but i failed to give my cell number through my mobile.if any one help me to get my price i will really pray for them so i m typing this message through cafe.

if u r one of the god lover and can able to help me by sms or sending me Email .

my cell phone number is father-09449274119/ mother-09342126256 and my brother-09902767083.thanks you to all god lovers

thanks for the warning!i was about to "win" a fake $500 visa giftcard, but then i checked this website!

it would be nice to actually get a prize though. .

.:sigh

:( ....99% of these pop ups r never real.....which sucks because the stuff they offer would be really nice to have....